Things to Know about Your Host
- His given name:
- David Allen Elsensohn
- His AIM:
- Sarco Fuggus
- The sign he is:
- Spectacularly Libra
- His chronological birthdate:
- October 8th, 1967
- His physical stats:
- A shade over six feet; dark brown and greying hair (head shaved or buzzed short, long goatee); grey eyes; bad vision
- Tattoos he has:
- Right arm: Bust of Kodiak bear and Zuni bear fetish over leather shield; Right shoulder blade: Profile bust of red Western dragon; Left shoulder blade: profile bust of bluish-green water dragon; Back: cracked stone circle scripted with runes and central design, crossed blades underneath. All self-drawn but colored by tattoo artist.
- Music Styles to which he listens:
- Afro-Cuban Jazz, Aggrrotech, Ambient, Blues, Death Rock, Ethereal Gothic, Exotica, Gabber, Gothic Rock, Industrial, J-Pop, Lounge, Metal, Punk, Rancheras/Norteño, Reggae, Space Age Bachelor Pad, Techno, Trance, Wagnerian Classical, '70s Arena Rock, '80s New Wave
- Music Artists he loves right now:
- Android Lust, Bauhaus, Coil, Dead Can Dance, Deep Purple, Martin Denny, The Doors, The Dresden Dolls, Earth, Wind & Fire, Jimi Hendrix, Iron Maiden, Komor Kommando, Ladytron, Led Zeppelin, Lords of Acid, Magneta Lane, Dean Martin, Montrose, Ennio Morricone, Nine Inch Nails, Pantera, Basil Poledouris, Polysics, Puffy AmiYumi, Queens of the Stone Age, Siouxsie & The Banshees, The Sisters of Mercy, Los Tucanes de Tijuana, Two Ton Boa, Underworld, Unto Ashes, John Williams, Wynardtage, :wumpscut:
- Authors he likes:
- Robert E. Howard, J.R.R. Tolkien, H.P. Lovecraft, Neil Gaiman, C.S. Lewis, Douglas Adams, William Gibson, Bernard Cornwell, Robert Jordan, Edgar Allan Poe, Brian Jacques, Lewis Carroll, Timothy Clark, John Maddox Roberts, J.K. Rowling
- Movies he enjoys:
- Conan the Barbarian, The Seven Samurai, Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Excalibur, Once Upon A Time in the West, the Star Wars Trilogy (4, 5, 6), Big Trouble in Little China, Dazed and Confused, The Prophecy, Stigmata, Casablanca, Sanjuro, The Crow, Mr. Frost, Snow White: A Tale of Terror, Interview with the Vampire, Crouching Tiger / Hidden Dragon, Tombstone, Dead Man, A Fistful of Dollars, Rashomon, Onibaba
- Artists he likes:
- Frank Frazetta, Pieter Breugel (the Elder), Salvador Dali, Heironymous Bosch, Gustav Klimt, Kurt Wenner, Caspar David Friedrich, Edward Gorey, Charles Addams, Mark Ryden, Ted Nasmith, Kinuko Craft, Richard Upton Pickman
- Old-ass arcade games he digs:
- The original Gauntlet, Pirates!, Soul Caliber, Unreal Tournament, Diablo, Secret of Monkey Island, Heroes of Might & Magic IV
- His favorite animated series and movies:
- Robotech, Vampire Hunter D, Star Blazers, Captain Harlock, The Herculoids, Fist of the North Star, Jonny Quest, Groovy Ghoulies, Drawn Together, Archer
- His Goth Code
- GoGD5$ TAnJt3 PSaLG B/16Bk"1z1 cDbr-p8G V4s M2 ZMeJaTeGoPuoExCl C7o a29= n6 b57 H185 g6T??8?A mEa1@M4 w5T v4R r8BSP p46855Zz D75*! h6(PPeSh!) sM9z SmNw k6mpRd N0995JCH RflSp1 LusCA5 (I would update this if I could ever find a list of the thing)
- Places to find him online:
The social icons below, and:
The DeadLounge Message Boards
- I eat ice cream remarkably fast.
- I don't know what I'd do without Mexican food. Die, probably.
- I feel a powerful connection with the Totem of Bear.
- I hate Christmas decor. Hate it.
- I hate Easter decor far more.
- I am tormented by the possibility that I'm meant to do something important.
- I have no idea who my birth parents are.
- I sneer at uncreative pet names.
- I feel I have a tremendous amount of power, but don't know how to harness it.
- He often refers to himself in the third person when writing.
- I think licorice is evil. More evil than neoconservatives, but not as evil as Wal-Mart.
- Most of my personality was influenced by Linus and Snoopy.
- I am increasingly outraged, disgusted and terrified by the mindset of this country.
- I believe I've lived before.
- I mix a mean dry martini.
- I would kill to defend my mate.
- I despise potpourri and decorative bathroom soaps.
- I am more sexually open than people think.
- I think there are too many "soccer mom" breeders driving minivans and SUVs.
- I think I maintain pretty good karma.
- I wept when Mel Blanc and Charles Schulz died.
- I'm very skeptical when it comes to religion.
- I actually have managed to give up Mountain Dew.
- I want to know everything, but I'm too lazy.
- I've stopped eating fast food, possibly forever... er, except Taco Bell and Del Taco.
- My musical Hell would include Anne Murray, Jim Croce, and Carole King.
- You can talk to me... about ANYTHING. Consider me unshockable.
Back to Musings from the Host
Back to The Gothic Offramp